Our 'Ava' maternity compression socks are amazing during pregnancy to prevent sore feet, swollen ankles and can help reduce your chance of developing varicose veins, which occur in over 50% of new mums. The clever weave pattern we've developed gives you gentle but effective graduated compression of 10mmHg, to prevent that feeling of puffy ankles and sore, heavy feet and fatigue. These are suitable to wear at all stages of pregnancy, and are the first maternity accessory most people buy. Available in two popular colours, they can be worn with an endless range of boots, jeans, leggings and skirts.
Directions for use
Simply wear during the day instead of your normal socks to relieve symptoms.
Roll the socks on from the toe, smoothing out as you go. Wear them fully pulled up to prevent them restricting your circulation. They should feel snug but not uncomfortable, and fit evenly across the foot and ankle. They can be particularly effective if you are on your feet for extended periods of time or out and about.
Fit and features
- Knee high maternity compression socks
- 10mmHg Gentle graduated compression
- Prevent sore feet, swollen ankles and the signs of varicose veins
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- EasyOn Technology - really easy to put on and take off even while pregnant.
- Made with love in Great Britain
- Available in two popular colours
- Two Pairs included (wear one pair whilst the other pair is in the wash!)
- Fabric Composition: 68% Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Product complies with British Standard BS57563:1999
Compression socks are great to help maintain healthy circulation, but they can be unsuitable for some people. Before using this product consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following conditions: diabetes, nerve problems in the legs or feet, open leg sores below the knee, serious circulatory insufficiency, circulatory problems, currently use prescription compression hosiery, or leg swelling due to heart problems. Stop wearing and contact your doctor if you experience any pain or discomfort during use.